tirsdag 10. februar 2015

Valentines


Image from ColourQ
Sometimes I need a little kick up my butt when it comes to colour mixing. :) I find these crafting colour challenges - ColourQ really inspiring. In fact I have decided to challenge myself in recreating this colour palette by the use of items from my wardrobe. :)

And... here is the result. :) Melonmambo cardi and tights, pumpkin orange top, red skirt and neutral/offwhite boots. I had so much fun rummaging through my closet so I will certainly do this again. Thinking of making it a weekly serie here on the blog. :) Perhaps you will be inspired to try it as well. ;) Nothing would please me more, heheheheeee.

These colours are also perfect for Valentines coming up this week. :) I wont be celebrating valentines myself (my hubby and I cant be bothered) but I will be wearing red and pink at work this week instead. ;) I wore this outfit at work today.

What Im wearing:

Cardi from H&M (old)
Top from H&M (old)
Skirt from Boden (old)
Boots from Din Sko (ancient)





Linking up to fashion4passion

2 kommentarer:

  1. Monica, you look absolutely amazing in those colours! I think you've done very well picking out a slightly lighter pink cardigan, going a bit darker on the tights. It looks great! And cute dress too :-)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Tine! :) Thank you for your sweet comment! :) These colours are so ME!! and I felt truly visible at work, hehee. I love to put together an outfit based on a colour palette. Its a nice way to get more wear out of garments I already own too. :)

      Slett