tirsdag 7. oktober 2014

Doggiestyle

Uhm yea whats up with the title you might think. ;) Well Im just refering to my newly purchased skirt, look lots of doggies or greyhounds to be precise. ;) As a dedicated dog lover I just about grab anything doggierelated, especially when it comes to clothes. :) My heart belongs to the French Bulldog of course but greyhounds are pretty cool too. ;) Besides my closet is brimming of French Bulldogs lately, they seem to be a favourite print on clothes these days. More of that later,you`ll see. :)

Boy, did I have a blast in Copenhagen!! Luuuuuuuuve that city, so beautiful, friendly and easy to get around. :) and not to mention the White Stuff shop, gosh I dont know how many hours we spent in that shop, hehehehee. The shop staff must have been sick of us in the end, occupying their fitting rooms for hours, giggling and trying on almost every item of clothing in the store. We behaved like children in a candystore, literally. :P Needless to say this skirt is from White Stuff. :) My love for WS has certainly hit another level *sparkles in my eyes* By the way WS is having a midsale now, up to 50 % off. I might have happend to buy me some more goodies. ;)  Ups photobombed by one of our four cats, this one goes by the name of Blackie cause well she is black and all.......:P

Hehehe looking quite smug about myself in my new skirt and oh new shoes as well! :) bought in Copenhagen, the brand is called Softinos, never heard of them before. I found them in a Fly London store, they are so soft its like walking on air. Im very very pleased with them! My sister and I bought the same shoes, hehehe she chose the black ones and I went for the grey. :) We sometimes happen to share the same taste in clothes and shoes but my sis stays clear of the bright colours which I thrive for. :)

If you like to see what we were up to in Copenhagen (the few snaps I managed between running from shop to shop) you might follow me on Instagram. :) My profile is private but I never decline a follower request. :) Have a lovely autumnal week!

What Im wearing:

Top from M&Co
Cardi from H&M
Skirt from White Stuff (recent)
Shoes from Softinos

1 kommentar:

  1. Fab outfit, Monica. Really quirky skirt - just your style! Lynne x

    SvarSlett