søndag 24. juni 2012

Up in the sky


A sunday in the beginning of June we attended an airshow at the local airport. This event was arranged to celebrate the airport being 75 years! :) I have always been fascinated by planes so I was quite excited! :) Me and nearly 35000 visitors during the weekend, very popular show indeed!! :)


A closeup of the same plane as in the first picture. This is an Antonov.


One of my favourite planes at the show, a seaplane called Catalina G-PBYA.


I particulary liked the lady in the front. ;)


Here I am then, posing as miss pick me up, *laughs* Dont I look the part? *lol* Im workin this very typical Norwegian attire, a parka jacket with jeans and sneakers. My parka is somewhat unusual in colour, most tend to wear black, brown or grey. But Im all for bright colours as you may know, this colour is called arctic. Although it was a sunny day, a cold wind was blowin so I resorted to my parka and hoodie with jeans.


One of the highlights during the day was this acrobat perfomance by the british team called Aerostar Formation. I dont know how many times I ooohed and aaaahed, a spectacular show indeed!!







More pictures to come in another post. :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Must have been an amazing day! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    SvarSlett